We offer a complete portfolio of benefits for "one-stop shopping," including:
• Medical and dental insurance plans—fully-insured and
• Voluntary benefits— vision, universal life, cancer, critical illness, long-term care, and
pre-paid legal services
• Life insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Medical plan options—
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
• Pension Plans— 401(a), 401(k), 403(b) and 457(b)
• Deferred compensation plans
Our resources and expertise will lead you to carriers and plan designs that will accomplish these goals.
We have answers! We can tell you how to optimize your plan to avoid penalties.
Our goal is to save you time and money by providing value-added services most other advisors don't.
We educate our clients on cost-saving strategies, plan design trends, and other solutions that make sense for you. In other words, we'll function as your "back room" benefits resource.
Here are some of the many services we offer:
• Obtain competitive bids
• Negotiate renewals
• Assist in vendor selection
and plan implementation
• Offer effective cost-control strategies
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Karin Rettger, Registered Representative. Investment Advisory Services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a registered investment advisor. Karin Rettger, Investment Advisor Representative. Cambridge and Principal Resource Group are not affiliated. Karin Rettger is licensed to offer securities products and insurance products in the State of Illinois. The information included herein should not be considered a solicitation or an offer to sell products in any state beside those in which Karin Rettger is properly licensed.